Year 13 students must select 5 subjects from Levels 1-3.
Ngā Hōtaka mō ngā Tuakana Kaupae 3 - Senior Course Booklet Level 3
Please download the Senior Course Booklet 2023 Level 3 for further information to assist with subject selection.
Level 3 subjects are listed below:
- Art: Visual Arts
- Classical Studies
- Design Technology (Hard Materials)
- Digital Technologies
- Education for Sustainability
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Food and Nutrition
- Māori Performing Arts
- Painting: see Art: Visual Art: Painting
- Photography: see Visual Arts: Photography
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Te Reo Māori
- Trades Academy @EIT: see 202/302
All subjects provide credits, but only Achievement Standards will count towards NCEA with Merit or Excellence.